This is a GREAT way to get a guilt free chocolate fix!
1 Cup raw cashews, soaked 6 hours
2 tablespoons coconut nectar
4 teaspoons coconut oil (measure solid then melt)
1 teaspoon vanilla powder
1 teaspon vanilla essence
½ cup almond milk
2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
zest of ½ orange
squeeze of orange juice
- place everything except the coconut oil in a blender and blend till smooth
- slowly add the coconut oil
- pour into glasses or jars, there should be enough for 4 people
- place in fridge. This will be ready to eat within an hour but firms up nicely overnight.
- just before serving , add a dollop of coconut yoghurt and grate some orange chocolate and orange zest on top.