So you're keen on raw but you're hankering for a hunk of bread? Your prayers have been answered.
1 cup ground flax seeds
1/3 cup whole flax seeds
½ tsp salt
½ tsp veggie stock
2 cloves of garlic
2/3 cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup hemp seeds
1 cup water
- place all ingredients in food processor and gradually add water until you achieve a dough like consistency.
- Place on a silicone bread pan and put in dehydrator overnight.
- Remove from pan and place on rack to form a crust (2-3 hours).
- Store in fridge and warm slices in dehydrator as you require them.
- You can slice and dehydrate the bread in one go if you prefer. This bread can be frozen but should put placed straight in the dehydrator from the freezer.
- Try adding 1/2 cup of sundried tomatoes (not the ones on oil) and use the soaking water as your water.
You do need to place the slices in the dehydrator as required, the outside of the loaf forms a crust but the inside will retain some moisture so remember to do this!